Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkeys

Things to be thankful for:

A little leatherhead. And a movie recommendation.

The fat and happys.

These turkeys hanging out on Grandma's feather bed. Who else grew up thinking it was cool to sing along with John Denver?

Look what the littlest turkey discovered!

And just for giggles. Can you guess what his favorite show was this summer?

8 comments:

April said...

Peter is so cute and chubby! I just want to squeeze him! I love Nate's face on your back- what a sweet face!!

Kristin said...

Man that kid can cut a rug! I love Peters cheeks, so cute. I think he has taken over the Chubby nickname though.

Margaret said...

Cute Turkeys!

Valerie said...

And what cute little turkeys you have. Nate can really bust a move! I can't wait to watch that show with him this summer.

Lauren in GA said...

That little leatherhead is so, so, adorable, ahhh, those cheeks, that face! Ahhhhh!

All of your boys are extremely handsome and Nate can *dance*, *dance*, *dance*, *dance*...

Cook Crew said...

Pete is the most perfect little (can I say that?) boy ever... Nate's dancing is too funny...

Jessica said...

Okay the thumb is totally darling. And hello! I know EVERY SINGLE WORD of Grandma's Feather bed. And every other John Denver song.

Megan said...

Peter is so cute! I love the thumb sucking! Hey could you send me your address? I'm sending Christmas cards and don't have yours. You can email me at reednmegan@verizon.net