Friday, July 31, 2009

It Is Difficult


During a recent road trip, we passed the time by reading Harry Potter, playing vsmiles, counting trains, playing eye spy, and playing vsmiles.

Nate invented a new game. He held up both hands--his right hand having all fingers extended and his left hand in a closed fist.

"Guess how many," he asked.

"Five." I replied, as I'm sure all of you would have too.

"No," he answered. Shaking his left hand, he announced, "These ones are invisible."

He explained, "It is difficult."

I'll say.

4 comments:

Danika said...

Don't you love the games little boys come up with? I overheard my boys playing a game. Brandon was making up the rules as he went along (as usual), to help himself "win". Tyler came out and told me he didn't want to play with him anymore because he didn't understand the rules and he kept losing. I don't blame him!

Lauren in GA said...

Tricky...

Kristin said...

LOVE that kid.

sara said...

Oh what a cutie. It was SO great to see you guys!!! Thanks for driving so far for such a short trip! I'll be putting up pictures soon. I would love to post the one I have of Aaron & Dan hugging (it's hilarious!) but I don't want either of them mad at me...