A few of my favorite things. Which for some reason happen to be red.

These tubs. They're from Costco (a two-pack for $14.79) and I love them. All the handles kept breaking on my other laundry baskets. Which were being overused as dog crates, spaceships, and trampolines. I've also used these tubs for picnics, the lake, and little league. Which in no way diminishes their utility as foxholes, rocket launching pads, and wipeout winner's platforms.

These dishes. They're from Crate and Barrel and the name of the pattern is "Laurie."
For real. My sister gave me the cake stand for Christmas, then I hunted around for the dessert plates, which were were sold out online. I finally found them in Florida, which meant ghastly shipping charges. Which were so worth it. Then my sister and brother surprised me by getting me the bowls for my birthday. Which means I'll now pounce on any reason to bake a cake. As if I really need a reason. . .

This baby. Who up until a week ago would not even attempt to crawl or cruise. Which was awesome. It was funny to put him on his stomach, because he'd cry and scoot backwards. Which is how he ended up in this predicament. Now he's crawling slowly and cruising quickly. Which means life is about to get a little more hectic.

This swing. Which I'm still trying to figure out how it will complement my living room decor.

These earrings and necklace. Which I bought from
Leigh, who is living an eerily similar, but more crafty, life. Check out all her stuff at
leedledeedle designs.

These shoes. Which are surprisingly hard to photograph while wearing. Which my sister convinced me to buy by saying "Those are
smokin!" And which a lady at church told me made my legs look "
amazing." Which we all need to hear more often.
What are some of your favorite things?
6 comments:
hey - thanks for the plug :) The necklace looks great on you. I LOVE those shoes!
You are such a fun blogger! I love reading your blog... seriously, it always makes me smile!
LOVE the shoes, the necklace, and the baby! Sooo cute.
I want some of those baskets. My laundry baskets are shot...strangely for all of the reasons you mentioned. Can you believe that?
That is so cool that the pattern to those dishes is called, "Laurie" it is even spelled correctly!!! Amazing! I love it. So fun and whimsical.
Smokin' is right! Love the shoes, too.
Red is my favorite color...always has been. I love all of your red things. I'm going to costco to find those totes and those shoes are totally smokin! I am going to check out your friends blog cuz I need that necklace!
oooohhh, i love red. and all your favorite things are so fun! i have a pair of favorite red shoes too - - but mine aren't as much fun to wear as they are to look at. :)
Post a Comment