So sweet!
You just made my day... Those 2 boys are so sweet... I just want to snuggle with them both... You are one lucky lady..
such cuties!
Well, Pete never was small! Amazing how much they grow, though, isn't it? Such adorable boys you grow!
Um: that baby's always been big!
Love it! And so true.(laughing at Jessica's comment)
Laurie...He is HUGE!! You just made my whole day. I love you.
Oh, my...Peter does look so big...They both look so adorable.
he is darling!!! they are both so cute!!! he looks like a big baby! what did he weigh?! so great!
Huge Congrats! If I were closer I would bring you dinner and take all your kids so you could nap! Way to go!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
So sweet!
You just made my day... Those 2 boys are so sweet... I just want to snuggle with them both... You are one lucky lady..
such cuties!
Well, Pete never was small! Amazing how much they grow, though, isn't it? Such adorable boys you grow!
Um: that baby's always been big!
Love it! And so true.
(laughing at Jessica's comment)
Laurie...He is HUGE!! You just made my whole day. I love you.
Oh, my...Peter does look so big...
They both look so adorable.
he is darling!!! they are both so cute!!! he looks like a big baby! what did he weigh?! so great!
Huge Congrats! If I were closer I would bring you dinner and take all your kids so you could nap! Way to go!
Post a Comment