Beautiful entertainment center! I love that it is all enclosed with cabinets & doors. Just what we need with our kids. We are currently in the market for new one. I'll have to check Craigslist...I'm surprised Kevin hasn't mentioned it already!
It looks great. I love that now I can picture where you are :) Say hi to the boys...oh, and Dan too. I'll call you on Monday...I have TONS to tell you!!!!
Former attorney, now a stay-at-home mom to four boys. Still practicing in arbitration, dispute resolution, and property law. Also teaching daily courses in civil procedure.
9 comments:
heh, heh, heh...clever title.
Great buy!! I love it!
just say it's for the new baby...!
Ooooh nice!
I am embarrassed to say that I didn't get your title for a while. You're too smart for me.
Beautiful entertainment center! I love that it is all enclosed with cabinets & doors. Just what we need with our kids. We are currently in the market for new one. I'll have to check Craigslist...I'm surprised Kevin hasn't mentioned it already!
In case it wasn't clear, the "new" item is the TV (we'd still been making do with a 27 incher; it's amazing how we can now read the news tagline).
Looks, great! Wish I could watch the game at your house.
Love the new TV! I bet the games are going to be awesome...along with "So You Think you can dance" :)
It looks great. I love that now I can picture where you are :) Say hi to the boys...oh, and Dan too. I'll call you on Monday...I have TONS to tell you!!!!
Post a Comment