Our family was a Big Green Help this year for Halloween. Do you recognize our recycled costumes?

Gabe is Lightning McQueen.

Jake is Buzz Lightyear (the last time he'll fit in this spacesuit, boo hoo).

Nate is "just a racecar driver," meaning that is all he wants to be.
Pete is a little chick who brought his own treat.

Buzz chilling to infinity and beyond with Princess Aurora and Tink.

The boys and Sparky.

Buzz wants to drive this.

Too tweet.


Cupcakes I made for Gabe's school party. I stopped myself from grabbing them out of the trash when the first-graders took one lick and tossed them. Ingrates.
7 comments:
You are so funny, "Ingrates." I love it.
What great cupcakes! The skull ones are my favorite.
Great job going green ;) You as the chicken feed and holding the sweet little chicken is the greatest costumes ever! So, so clever! And as you brilliantly said, "Too tweet."
That's a nice "cheep" Halloween getting to reuse all the costumes, I wish we didn't have to buy any, but Andrew has just grown to much. Love the cupcakes, the look too good to eat.
YAY for going green on costumes!! We didn't spend much either this year on them, thank goodness. Some of those things can get so spendy. Chicken feed is soooo cute!!
Good treats are definitely wasted on those first graders. And how cute is that little baby???
thanks for helping us go green , too. cute kids in their costumes, and mom, too. nice work with the cupcakes. you are such a pro.
i didn't get that you were the chicken feed for pete. i'm such an airhead sometimes. anyway, have you gotten to my blog yet?
Soooo cute! Owen kept asking if Jake was him, since they were both Buzz. Your cupcakes turned out rad! Yes, I just wrote RAD! That word needs to be use more :)
Post a Comment