Sunday, January 25, 2009

His Horn Can Pierce the Sky


WHAT IS THAT THING???

Apparently, we have a fish with a tumor. Or a really big brain. Seriously, that growth appeared a mere three days ago, and it's getting bigger every day. Maybe we should have been more diligent in cleaning the tank. Maybe we shouldn't have made our fish purchases from Walmart. I'm convinced it's caused by lead paint from China.

Whatever the case may be, I think his days are numbered.

9 comments:

Kristin said...

I am so happy to be done with our fish, I couldn't kill them off fast enough.

Kate said...

Clicking on the picture and looking at it blown up is pretty disgusting. That's really creepy!
Although, who am I to judge... we recently had a fish that grew a "tumor" on the side of his belly. It was almost as big as the fish... and he lived with it for a few months (maybe 6?) before croaking!

Jessica said...

totally totally TOTALLY laughing over your title. It was a Post That Merited Reading to the Husband.

Yeah. It was that funny.

Anonymous said...

Your title is awesome! I'm still laughing about it. You are hilarious.

I hope your kids aren't attached to that fish.

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, dear. The prognosis does not look good.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Maybe your NOT cleaning the tank is keeping goldy alive. My friend in high school NEVER cleaned her goldfish's tank and it was nasty but he was thriving. Then, when she "finally got around to it" and did the job giving him a fresh clean tank, he went belly up. It's a gamble. Yeah, and I recommend not going the Wal-mart route next time.

Ruthykins said...

love the title! still loling. that's what she said.

{d + l + p} said...

definitely pregnant.

leigh said...

haha. but seriously. that is weird. right? is he still alive?