Friday before Father's Day, Dan got off early and we took the kids fishing.

Nate did a little casting, then got bored holding the pole.

So he ran through the sprinklers, peed in the pond, and stripped down to his skivvies.

Pete tried out some solid foods.

Jake didn't mind holding a pole and had several big bites.

Both Gabe and Jake cast and reeled in repeatedly, and amazingly enough, Gabe caught two fish.

Which meant fish for dinner. Again.
4 comments:
Thats one big fish! I don't think I've ever caught one that size. Way to go Gabe.
Looks like fun ;) I especially love the pic of Nate frolicking in the water... He's too cute/
My boys would so love to get in on the stripping down to their skivvies and peeing in the pond action with Nate.
Good times, good times. I love your title.
Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog. I am getting ready to post. With going to the hospital to visit our little John twice a day it has been hard to find time. I like reading other bloggers' posts and commenting but it has been hard to compose my thoughts for my own posting.
Little John is progressing. He has gained some weight and is still having trouble breathing but is eating much better, now. He had a feeding setback, as the doctors called it, but now he seems to be
doing much better.
Thanks so much for asking!
Fun! And that place is SO pretty.
Post a Comment