--Benedick, Much Ado about Nothing, Act II, Scene III.
We couldn't think of anyone better for the job.
It is with excitement, a little trepidation, open arms and crowded closets that we anticipate the arrival of number 5 next May.
And I can finally get this chorus out of my head.
It also explains why my blog has been such a blahg lately. Like that? I just invented a new word. Always multitasking.
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

16 comments:
YAY! congratulations! I'm so excited for you - even if it's boy #5 (which I would actually pick for myself if it was up to me and I were pregnant.)
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sure it's exciting and overwhelming at the same time...hope you're feeling okay!
HOORAY!!! You make the cutest babies. :)
p.s. I LOVE Much Ado About Nothing.
Hooray for you! What an exciting time for you and your family.
Hooray! Lets populate the world together, helping create all the Lords artwork.
Congrats! You know, it would be a shame not to have another boy. You are 4 for 4 on awesome adorable boys. :)
Congratulations! I've been checking your blog everyday since I heard the news for the news to be officially announced! I hope you're feeling well. Thinking pink!
Oh, congratulations! That really is so exciting... and brave. Hope you're feeling well.
wow! that's great!
also love the reference!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I love the new term you coined. Blahg is very clever.
This was also such a clever way to announce your fabulous news.
Hooray!! So excited for you!
I bow down to you.... You rule :) Congrats
WOW! You're awesome!
Awesome Laurie! And, wow, numero cinco! Congratulations!
Congrats on #5! May is a good month to have a baby girl. (my mom had me in May and thought that I was another boy) And even if it's a boy, I'm sure he will be just as amazing and cute as the other 4. Hope you're doing well.
Aren't you fast? Congratulations. May's a good month, I think. We'll be crossing our fingers for pink...
Post a Comment