Thursday, November 12, 2009

Well, Hello There . . .

Baby Number 5, at twelve weeks.


Isn't this AMAZING?

It was still too early to tell the gender, though my mom tried to get the doctor to hazard a guess. He wouldn't. I can't wait to see the next ultrasound!

11 comments:

Kristin said...

Too cool!

Ruthykins said...

when i first saw an ultrasound like this i thought it was the weirdest and coolest thing ever! we're so excited for you!

Cook Crew said...

Those are awesome pics Lauri, can't wait to meet baby #5

sara said...

Woooo hoooo! Amazing! I had all my kids before 3D ultrasound was as common as it is now; those are just amazing pictures.

Tricia Coleman said...

He looks like he's praying in the first picture. He already looks like a handsome Crossman.

Laurie said...

Thanks Tricia. Not even a speck of hope.

Lauren in GA said...

This made me cry. Babies really are miraculous.

I like your title. It really is amazing to see their little bodies and, "meet" them.

I have to click off of your blog now because you are making me want another baby...

Strollerblader said...

3-D sonograms are so cool! Do they do them for everyone now, or is it just because you've...ahem... reached a certain milestone?

She's beautiful!

Keri said...

congrats girl. I didnt even know. its nice finding you again here on the blogging world. I lost your blog address when i switched my blog title. congrats again youre one brave women.

The Sampietro's said...

Congrats!! When is your due date?? We are due May 20th!! How exciting!!

Erika said...

brilliant blog. I might have to copy you! except the ultra sound with baby #5 thing. And yes, let's just arrange to have our kids marry. #5 really needs to be a girl or that will leave us with a "same-sex" couple. I only have one boy - can't you just have one girl?