You're the 3rd person I've seen who did these this year; although you all live in different states so you're by no means unoriginal. I am totally copying for next year! All of my kids did cheapo/boring store-boughts, and for the most part that's what they received as well. You did a great job with yours Laurie! The boys are so cute.
I'm just going to say DITTO to Sara's comment. They are SO darling. Where did this idea come from? I love it. No promises for next year, because I probably won't remember... but I just LOVE how these turned out. CUTE!!!
Former attorney, now a stay-at-home mom to four boys. Still practicing in arbitration, dispute resolution, and property law. Also teaching daily courses in civil procedure.
8 comments:
You're the 3rd person I've seen who did these this year; although you all live in different states so you're by no means unoriginal. I am totally copying for next year! All of my kids did cheapo/boring store-boughts, and for the most part that's what they received as well. You did a great job with yours Laurie! The boys are so cute.
I'm just going to say DITTO to Sara's comment. They are SO darling. Where did this idea come from? I love it. No promises for next year, because I probably won't remember... but I just LOVE how these turned out. CUTE!!!
Those are so dang cute! I bet your boys loved handing them out! IF I remember, I am totally copying next year.
awww these photo's are really cute!
My friend (Sara's too) did these also and I think they're so stinkin' cute! :)
They turned out great!!
They look mahvelous, dahling!
Those are so cute! I love that idea!! Thanks for sharing- we are totally doing that next year...and we can look like the cool, creative family!!
Post a Comment