Stuff that happened in February that never got blogged: Three birthdays, the pinewood derby, a trip to Texas, and other minutia.
Guess I've got some assignments for March. Once I stop spending every single day at doctor appointments. . .
In the meantime, enjoy this photo. This is how Peter gets up every morning. He has to hand you every stuffed animal in his bed before he'll let you pick him up. Then he walks around with arms full of animals. It kills me.

9 comments:
You need to blog about those birthdays; I need more good boy party ideas!
That is a seriously cute photo.
And I hope all is okay if you are spending every day at the doctor!
Did I tell you my other friend is pregnant with her 5th boy? That makes four friends with 5 boys...
Oh Laurie is a so cute!!! I can't wait to see him this summer. Texas was so much fun. Start planning yours in a couple of years.
I love Pete! I just want to snuggle with him... Camryn has stuffed animal issues too....
Man oh man, that boy is ADORABLE!!!
Man - that little baby is getting BIG. And so cute. My baby likes to take all the blankets out of his bed with him (and there are many.) And are you having a boy?
So adorable, and he's growing up so much! (I was going to say that Pete's getting so big, but, I guess he's always been big!)
Your FB pics looked like Steve had a great birthday and you all had a fun time!
I love those sweet little arms stuffed with animals. He is darling. Those eyes are to die for.
I am behind on blogging, too...commenting and posting. *sigh*
But does he bombard his siblings with the stuffed animals like his Mom used to do?
that is one seriously cute little boy... humm, must run in the family. modeling career?
Post a Comment