Driving to church today, Gabe asked me if I had died already. Apparently, his understanding of the resurrection needs a little clarification too. I assured him I intended to stay alive to be the Nana to his kids.

Gabe then informed me his was going to name his little boy Jack. He's a bit upset because he can't decide on a name for his little girl. (I suggested Laurel, to many hoots and giggles?!) Maybe he won't have any little girls either.

Jake decided he would name his little girl Ava (not surprising considering his preschool love interest). His little boy's name? Knucklehead.
Of course.
4 comments:
those are some great missionaries in the making - just needs a few more details about the church!
Oh man, those are some seriously cute pictures! We have a lot of those "resurrection conversations" around here too; we were recently talking about someone who just died and Molly said, "but that's okay, she'll come back to life soon." Knucklehead: I need to make sure that's added to our vocabulary around here; what a funny thing.
Knucklehead is a lot better than what our brothers were called.
Your boys kill me! You could always remind them about the names, Dunkas and McQueen. Those are the names they wanted me to name my boys, remember?
Post a Comment