So, I'm noticing that many people I know are finished with their Christmas shopping. Mine is going well, for everyone except my children. I have no ideas for the boys' presents. Seriously, they got bikes last year, and this year I've got nothing! Since there are
three boys, we have nearly every Thomas piece ever made and hot wheels galore. Help. I need to make a decision so I can order whatever it is they are getting--this is not something I can be late on! Gabe is 6, Jake is nearly 5, and Nate is 2 1/2.
Please give suggestions.
4 comments:
What about remote control cars? We did that for the boys last year and it was a big hit. I think they had to fight Matt for them.
Noah's getting an ant farm, and an electronic bank that keeps track of how much money is in it, and a Star Wars plug n' play video game. And a bike. And from my mom, a cool marble run.
Last year we got a fishtank which has been a source of endless fascination. And Noah last year got some pieces to his train set (Brio) and a big lego castle that he has hardly played with.
One year he got plastic glow-in-the-dark planets (the whole solar system) to hang from his bedroom ceiling, one year he got a little keyboard (musical), one year Santa brought a swingset & one year he brought a big inflatable bouncy castle; it was about $200 and can fit indoors or outdoors. That was a good investment. For Santa.
Hope that gives you some ideas!!
This what I did...we sat down with Parenting and Family Fun (November, I think...go to the library, or their website) and went through their best toys of 2007 feature. The kids saw stuff they wanted, and I felt like they might actually like them...plus I had the exact name of everything which made it is easy to find on the internet.
We did remote control last year. I've been looking at automoblox--any thoughts?
Post a Comment