Reading blogs of first snows of winter makes me jealous. Today it tried to snow all day, but never did more than light popcorn snow that melted right away. So, since there is no snow in our upcoming forecasts, I'm reminiscing with the last big snow of last winter.
In case you're wondering, Nate was in the heated car eating granola bars and singing with Frank Sinatra.

4 comments:
What a view, I love how Nevada gets so sunny after it snows. Who threw the snowball?
Jake threw it.
Holy moly, is that your house with all that snow? I had no idea! Since we're just barely turning our heater on here and the low tonight will be 39-ish... but back up to a balmy 72 for a high tomorrow! Wow, and we aren't even going to have snow at Christmas since we're going to St. George this year instead of Bountiful. That's okay by me but certain people in this household who grew up with snow think it's quite unnatural have snow-less Christmases... anyway that looks like so much fun!! I really love the snowball action shot.
The snowman is our backyard; the sledding is on the hill behind our old church building in the city. You should see the snow from when we drive 30 minutes to Tahoe. Hopefully this year produces some snow since we're having a drought. Come visit if we get some!
Post a Comment