We got new ties and vests. Big thanks to both Nanas.

Nate's tie is on, I swear.

Jake was more interesting in tree-climbing than picture taking.

Gabe is showing off the automoblox mini the Easter Bunny brought him (and the other boys, who were overheard to exclaim, "wow, the Easter Bunny has automoblox too, just like Santa.").

Doesn't everyone take their Easter family picture in a tree?
The really nice thing about 9 am church is having all afternoon to relax before the family party. We had an Easter egg hunt, dinner, and fun before getting the kids to bed pretty early considering the sugar high.

Nate enjoyed hunting, once I finally got him away from Anne's princess phone. What's up with this kid and pink?


Cousin Sam

Cousin Anne

Sydney
12 comments:
So that is where all the sun went for Easter! Good to know! Love the matching sweaters.
CUTE! That family picture in the tree is awesome. I love it. You're totally hiding, though... I wanted to see the baby bump. We didn't get a family picture taken... although I meant to do one ALL day. Oh well. And yes, Children's Place is great for boy clothes.
I love the tree picture, remember for Dan and Janie wedding, we could only get the boys to look at the camera when whey were on the rocks. Looks like you had a beautiful day, wish we where there, and not in six inches of snow. We got the boys to all look at the camera with promise that they could eat candy from their baskets, Matt had already rehidden them because the boys were getting so hyper from the sugar high.
Laurie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Congrats on the 4th boy! Here are my biblical name suggestions for you: Noah, Elijah, and Samuel.
Your family is beautiful. And Your Easter pictures look warm. I'm jealous!
I love the tree picture, too! All of you look great. It looks like Nate is playing peek-a-boo :)
Great comment about Santa and the Easter bunny both having automoblox.
PS love your cute hair cut.
I love the family tree picture! What a great group of boys.
I love the Easter pics. You look like you really have fun keeping up with those boys! It was also nice to see things are looking green there and no one was in a winter coat! and your hair looks good.
oh - congrats on the 4th boy... way to keep up with Kristen. I have a name for you - Micah. And I will be offended if you don't use it.
Laurie- i feel I am in the stone age. I am just figuring out how to use blogger. I didn't realize you had written a comment. Email me so I have your info. I live back in Oklahoma with 2 girls, Sydney 2y/o and Mary Frances 4 y/o. I would love to chat.
Love,
Dawn Frederick-Cowan
cowandawn@yahoo.com
We take all our pictures in the trees :) lol A befitting picture for a mama of four boys...I am so excited for you. Anyway, I finally started a very rudimentary blog page. I have now idea what I'm really doing, but I'm learning. And obviously I've now learned how to post a comment :) Hope Kristin and Val don't mind, but I added their blog space to my list...the boys are so cute. We are still coming and soon!
Beck
Yes, every family should take an Easter picture in a tree. Your kids are adorable, sweater vests and ties are as cute as it gets for little boys!
-thanks for calling us out on not updating... it's been one of those weeks/or two, nice to know somebody cares though :) In the meantime, thanks for keeping it interesting here!
Post a Comment