So back on June 11th, Dan took the boys to the church parking lot and took off their training wheels. Unfortunately Blogger (couldn't be my problem) has been unable to upload the videos despite multiple attempts. . . until now. (And I just deleted the first one trying to position it. Aargh! Here we go again, with fingers crossed.)
Jacob went first. As the resident daredevil, that's his job.
Gabe's turn.
Nate showing off the results of his "cool move."
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

7 comments:
Great footage! They all seem to have natural bike talent...Nate's is for the camera though!☺
Those sweet videos bring tears to my eyes. How special to capture that forever.
I had another friend that had problems loading a video onto blogger too, so the fault may not have been yours. These are great videos! Congrats boys on being able to ride your two wheelers!!!
yea for the boys! I was so excited to watch when I saw that you finally got those videos posted. The boys did so great and Nater's "cool move" must've been great, wish I could've seen that too.
Way to go Big guys!!
you go girl - way to upload videos - that's serious blogging talent. you are such a good boy mom - I love hearing your adventures.
I love putting faces with the voices I hear on the phone. Still waiting on final results of my Grandma before we know about next week. I'm crossing my fingers :0)
Post a Comment