My brother's family visited last week, all the way from Texas (which is an important fact if your name is Gabe, because apparently everything Texas is super cool).
This necessitated another train ride in Virginia City. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to trigger labor. But the kids seemed to really enjoy it. See:
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

7 comments:
Oh, Laurie, I'm so glad that you video taped your crazy fish. We should start betting how long that sucka will last. Cute cousin pictures too. I love that train at Virginia City, how fun!
The fish is hilarious. I had a friend who had a goldfish do that. Apparently, her fish was constipated. She put it in some sort of salt bath for awhile...not sure if it helped or not.
Anyway, isn't it fun seeing the Davis kids again! So fun!
We did slip-n-slide with them today. Good times.
Great pics...
and I thought that fish was dead...I guess he is doing the backstroke?
When we had fish, a couple of them would do that for weeks and weeks before they needed to be flushed. Looks like you had fun in VC again.
Hooray for cousins! No baby yet huh???
you're such a good sport - taking your kids out in the heat - ready to pop. I hope you're putting your feet up and chillin with your fish for the rest of the week.
I LOVE these kiddos! Today is their last day with us and I fear it will be a very tearful goodbye tonight. (Morgan and Jadi have become very close.)
I love that you posted pics already. Mine are still on my camera... So much to blog still.
Good luck with labor starting soon!! I'll be thinking of you and wishing good labor vibes.
Post a Comment