Friday, November 21, 2008

Obviously, We've Taught Him All He Needs to Know

10 comments:

Cook Crew said...

That's a great picture! Kids drawings are the best.... I am a mean mom, I rarely let my kids have candy (because it's like a drug to them) so that was such a treat for my kids... I have to tell you..I am impressed with your award at school. I LOVE writing research papers. I am a freak but I love to write and research and articulate. It's one of the reasons I never have any problems going back to school. Hugs and kisses to all and I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving :)

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to show this one to my hubby. He will LOVE it! That's awesome.

okeydokeyifine said...

Don't know your friend in Canada. Did I comment on her comment?
Wonder if someone else wrote or maybe if I tried to comment to you, ended up getting your friend. Hmmm, a mystery.

Anonymous said...

My favorite part is Johnson being beat into the ground by the BYU players! Good job Gabe. I hope you are right on the score.

Dan (Nicole's husband)

sara said...

So cute! You're just a scanning machine these days; so fun!

Valerie said...

Goooo Cougars!!! Nice artwork, Gabe! Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah, Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah, Gooooo Cougars!!!

Kristin said...

To bad it didn't help tonight.

April said...

That is very cute! Too bad it didn't come true!!

Lauren in GA said...

Is this where I say..."I am sorry for your loss." ?

Just trying to be supportive.

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Lisa said...

My boys argue all the time over BYU and UT. I have one for one team and one on the other. My 3 yr old goes with whomever gives him the most candy, then he is on that side! It is hillarious!