Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pics of Pete's Blessing for the Fam


We blessed Peter on November 2. He was so heavy it took a lot of men to hold him (can you believe that tub of love is only 9 weeks old?). So great that all of my sons have been blessed by their father and both grandfathers. And Pete slept slept through it all. Perfect child.

For the record, Dan gave him the name "Peter Matthew" and conscientiously omitted the "which you shall be known by on the records of the church" phrase. We're cool like that.

The grandparents.

Pete's girlfriend Nora.

7 comments:

sara said...

You all look great. Hooray for Peter Matthew!

Kristin said...

Love your hair! Pete is such a cutie, I like 'em round. Love hoe Jake has to get in the middle of things, that's Calebs role in our house.

Valerie said...

Those are great pictures, Laurie. Little Pete is so cute, I just want to squeeze him. Those cheeks just about kill me! Happy blessing day to him.

Lauren in GA said...

Pete is so cute! Oh, I could just bite those cheeks...don't get him too near my mouth, okay....It could end badly because I want to devour him ;)

You look great, too my dear!

Christie said...

That little bean is so adorable. I love chubby babies!

Ruthykins said...

hey, i remember that day. he was so quiet, but i didn't realize he was asleep, i just thought he was a super happy baby.

Margaret said...

Your parents haven't aged at all!