Lauren--The three older boys had "heartbreaker" shirts. Dan was my photog, and he apparently forgot to include the holiday attire in his holiday pictures.
Dan here...for the record, I thought my subject matter was the kids, not their shirts. :-) Next time I will include full body shots so that their holiday socks get proper billing.
Dan, you did capture the incredible handsomness of each child...so your work is appreciated by your blog followers. We do enjoy festive socks though, too.
Former attorney, now a stay-at-home mom to four boys. Still practicing in arbitration, dispute resolution, and property law. Also teaching daily courses in civil procedure.
10 comments:
These are some GREAT photos. Can't believe how big the baby is. Wasn't he JUST born? What a grand bunch of valentines.
Awww!
Great pictures!
Fabulous photos! I am truly feeling the love!
I love the shirt on that yummy baby boy!
What heart breakers those boys will grow up to be.
Did all the shirt say, "Mom" on them?
Lauren--The three older boys had "heartbreaker" shirts. Dan was my photog, and he apparently forgot to include the holiday attire in his holiday pictures.
Dan here...for the record, I thought my subject matter was the kids, not their shirts. :-) Next time I will include full body shots so that their holiday socks get proper billing.
Dan, you did capture the incredible handsomness of each child...so your work is appreciated by your blog followers. We do enjoy festive socks though, too.
Definitely feelin' the love over here. They're such cute little guys, I just LOVE them!
so, you didn't know about the stake adult dance on saturday? hmm, we'll have to make sure all of primary gets all announcements.
Post a Comment