Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Babymaker




Yeah, you'd have quit your day job too.
Still loving this job.


Answer to below: Unfortunately, D. However, the question wasn't properly posed. The events were spread out over three mornings, rather than all occurring on the same day. Thank goodness for small favors.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

He is such a cutie!!!

Lauren in GA said...

Dying over the cuteness! Those cheeks are to die for. You are making me excited for my boy #4. I am going to gnaw on my baby's cheeks in honor of your yummy boy Pete.

Cook Crew said...

You and Danile (I guess I have to gove him some credit) make the most hansome boys! I love PETE!!!~

Cook Crew said...

Like how I spelled Daniel? Dumb...

Erika said...

love it. how adorable and chubby is he! Plus, isn't the pay for this job fantastic.

Juliana said...

He is darling... so so cute! I love your posts!

Anonymous said...

Hey cousin! He's so cute! How old is he now? I'd love to hear from you. Talk to you soon!!