So cute! I love the car ties- my boys would love those!! We had Stake Conference yesterday, so we really didn't dress up for Easter. We'll do that next Sunday and take pics then!
Former attorney, now a stay-at-home mom to four boys. Still practicing in arbitration, dispute resolution, and property law. Also teaching daily courses in civil procedure.
9 comments:
Looking Good!!
What a great looking bunch!
So cute! I love the car ties- my boys would love those!! We had Stake Conference yesterday, so we really didn't dress up for Easter. We'll do that next Sunday and take pics then!
What a handsome group!
A GREAT picture!
I can't believe how big all the boys are... Pete is too cute!
I love little boys! Yours are ALL adorable. Way to get a picture of them dressed up, I can only imagine the work that took... and how long it lasted.
Hope you had a nice Easter! Your boys look cute in their new Easter clothes! Love the tractor sweater!
Laurie...they are adorable (I guess I can't say that for your hubby.)!
Post a Comment