Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pink Is My Favorite Color . . .

EXCEPT when it's in these peepers.


Another battle has begun with my arch nemesis. As of today, only two of my soldiers are out with conjunctivitis. Wish me luck on the battleground. Our opponents also include double ear infections and a sinus infection. Good times.

(I know Pete's eyes look great since I cleaned out the morning gook, but Nate had already been on drops for two days. I should have taken his picture the first day; it looked like he had green worms lying in his eyes. But it was too, too sad.)

7 comments:

Danika said...

That is about the cutest picture I've ever seen!

Good luck with your battle. I feel your pain. We get pinkeye A LOT around here. So much that we keep a bottle of prescription eye drops on hand at all times (good thing our friend is an optometrist)!

Ruthykins said...

so glad i don't know what that is.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Ew! Hate that pink eye stuff. Once we get it, I feel like we are constantly reinfecting ourselves. It is a nasty. Cute picture of clear and clean, big, bright blue eyes.
Loved the "Whew!" post. Sounds like it was one big, long cousin party.

Kristin said...

So sad! Such a beautiful picture ofthe big little guy though.

April said...

We are dealing with the same!! I went to the dr. on Mon. with a sinus infection and pink-eye. I have been washing my hands every two seconds and so far we are good. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Lauren in GA said...

Sorry about your sicknesses.

He is so gorgeous! I love those blue eyes...even with a touch of pink.

{d + l + p} said...

omg. good luck! get better, boys!!!! love the pic of pete- SO cute. i need to see him asap.