That is the spitting image of the “Big Balls” with the “Motivator” motivating contestants to take the plunge on ABC’s infamous TV phenomenon and Sam’s favorite show “WipeOut.” What an artist! I especially enjoy the water splashing up from some unfortunate contestant.
Yeah, Sam cannot sit still to watch 60 minutes of a Disney movie, but for some reason, he is able and demands to watch 180-240 minutes of three or four consecutive episodes (we have to record them on our DVR).
I’ll admit that I enjoy watching it with him, but the downside is how he’s picked up some of the not-so-appropriate language from the commentary. He often refers to himself as SoleMan, Browalicious (my favorite), and Janie’s favorite: Sexy Dork. Plus, in his reenactments of make-believe WipeOut Zones, We’ve even heard him say, peering off at the intense magnitude and challenge of the course, “What the Hell.” Not one of his finer moments.
I am just waiting for one of the cousins to host a WipeOut birthday party. ‘Cuse, if they do, I’m there and ready for the Sucker Punch, Scary-Go-Round, Banana Hammocks, you name it.
Former attorney, now a stay-at-home mom to four boys. Still practicing in arbitration, dispute resolution, and property law. Also teaching daily courses in civil procedure.
4 comments:
That is the spitting image of the “Big Balls” with the “Motivator” motivating contestants to take the plunge on ABC’s infamous TV phenomenon and Sam’s favorite show “WipeOut.” What an artist! I especially enjoy the water splashing up from some unfortunate contestant.
Yeah, Sam cannot sit still to watch 60 minutes of a Disney movie, but for some reason, he is able and demands to watch 180-240 minutes of three or four consecutive episodes (we have to record them on our DVR).
I’ll admit that I enjoy watching it with him, but the downside is how he’s picked up some of the not-so-appropriate language from the commentary. He often refers to himself as SoleMan, Browalicious (my favorite), and Janie’s favorite: Sexy Dork. Plus, in his reenactments of make-believe WipeOut Zones, We’ve even heard him say, peering off at the intense magnitude and challenge of the course, “What the Hell.” Not one of his finer moments.
I am just waiting for one of the cousins to host a WipeOut birthday party. ‘Cuse, if they do, I’m there and ready for the Sucker Punch, Scary-Go-Round, Banana Hammocks, you name it.
What an artist!! This show is one of our favorites, too. I think I love it as much as the boys.
Dan, great idea for a birthday party, to bad all my summer birthdays are over at our house, but wait, this gives me a whole year to plan.
We are OBSESSED with Wipeout and watch it as a family while simultaneously screaming at the t.v. It's family togetherness at its finest.
I am not sure Sydney will ever draw such a detailed picture. A couple minutes into coloring, she is usually playing with the crayons like princesses.
Post a Comment