Nicole Kidman
Mel Gibson
Cate Blanchett
Russell Crowe
Heath Ledger (especially the young Heath in The Patriot, mmm, mmm)
Hugh Jackman
Simon Baker (come on, who else loves The Mentalist?)
Toni Collette
Ian Thorpe
Uggs (though I've yet to buy a pair, I totally appreciate and covet them)
The Man from Snowy River
Waltzing Matilda
William Eggington (my favorite English professor at BYU)
Just to name a few.
What do you love from Australia?

10 comments:
My husband, not that he is from there, but he served and lived there for two years. Sydney, AU, my daughter's namesake. And seemless change holders, they make great gag gifts.
Simon Baker is my fave on your list.
I had no idea that all of these people were Australian. Who knew?
Love Outback Steakhouse, and I thought The Man from Snowy River would be higher on your list. Goodday Mate. Oh and can't forget Steve Iwine.
Kris I know! I remembered Steve this morning. What a character.
Fun list... I can't think of any more to add. Koalas?
That cake looks fantastic!
The accents!
i love simon baker! of course my kids' favorite aussies are the wiggles!
The accent...love the accent; the late Steve Irwin - Weston's hero; the movie Australia was pretty cool. Yea. Your cake looks delicious!
And MARKUS ZUSAK, MARKUS ZUSAK, MARKUS ZUSAK, MARKUS ZUSAK!!! (THE BOOK THIEF)
And ... DBC Pierre (VERNON GOD LITTLE)!!!!
And ... Shayne. A really cool girl I worked with one summer. And Greg ... a great guy we traveled with a couple of years ago.
And I LOVE THE MENTALIST. He breaks my heart every week with his tragic story. GREAT show! (Did you see him in The Guardian?)
Post a Comment