Nate's Preschool Field Trip to the Fire Station.
A lot of moms showed up for this field trip. I wonder why??
And I have great pictures that I can't upload. Sorry!
Other stuff that made March zoom by.
8 doctors' appointments.
2 other appointments (facial and pedicure--ahhhh).
5 home showings.
1 dog in heat, plus 1 dogsitting gig.
1 lunch with girlfriends, including 1 divine smoked salmon eggs benedict.
7 baseball practices.
1 cousin's birthday with bowling.
5 cub scout meetings.
4 piano lessons for two.
1 preschool spring program.
1 Primary activity.
50+ eggs boiled and dyed.
1 furlough day.
1 dead fuel pump.
3 people stranded in dead car on freeway.
2 people and 1 tow truck to the rescue.
$1,600 in car repairs.
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

7 comments:
UGHHH! I hate car repair. Wish I could have gone to brunch with you, this summer for sure!
To say you've been busy would be an understatement :)
Sorry about getting stranded.
I am glad you got a facial and a pedicure, though. ☺
I personally always show up for our preschool fire station preschool.
Not so much for the Albertson's one today.
Not saying why.
Whew, what a month!
Dang, you had a busy month! Now we need to know about April. :)
I skipped the fire station field trip and went to the pizza parlor instead.
Post a Comment