There may not have been Easter dresses at our house, but we still got dressed up for Easter.

Whether we liked it or not.
We also enjoyed egg hunting at Nana and Papa's house.





Even the Unabomber.

And now it's time to rescue the straggling jelly beans out of those baskets and put them away for another year.
6 comments:
Peter is getting so big. I swear he's a little boy ready to be a big brother.
That first picture is classic- what handsome boys you have!
Your boys look SO handsome in their Easter church clothes!! Oh I so wish we lived closer to you guys.
And the egg-laying gnome cracks me up!
I love the easter outfits. That picture is hilarious!
Everyone looks great in their Easter finery. I enjoyed the, "Whether we liked it or not." The same can be said about my boys.
The Unabomber. You kill me.
I like the picture of the egg hidden under the garden gnome.
Goodness.. Those boys of yours are adorable.. I just want to snuggle with Pete..
Post a Comment