Well, here I am posting my first blog ever. Some of you may have found the blog Dan started several months ago, but I vetoed that for me personally, mainly because I'm not entirely comfortable posting under the description "what more could a man want?" (even if it is apt).
Several things have held me back from blogging:
1) Access to computer time--our archaic computer cannot handle wireless, so I must wait for spouse to come home;
2) Indecision over the title--spouse's suggestions tended toward paragraph length and everyone else already has the cute titles; and
3) Fear of sending a daily Christmas/bragging card to all my friends (let's face we don't have that much to brag about!).
Apparently I've overcome these concerns, and here's why:
1) I'm angling for a new computer. I figure if I stay online enough, my CPA spouse's fear that I am exceeding his "incidental personal usage" will outweigh his hesitancy to charge a new HP to our Costco AmEx (hey--we 'd get rewards);
2) I came up with a title. I settled on this because, well, we do love "The Office" and because I'm the lone female voice in our family of three young boys; and
3) My sisters want to see more pics of my kids, and let's face it, we do have quite a bit to brag about!
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

2 comments:
I am so happy you finally did it, Caleb laughed at all the pictures of the boys and asked when we get to see your family again. Please brag all you want, your boys are wonderful.
Hooray!
Post a Comment