Quick message from Laurie's not-so-cool lesser half:
So I just learned that I was supposed to "hijack" Laurie's blog for her birthday...Geez, whose husband has set this precedent and left me looking stupid, out of touch, unadventurous? Anyway, I guess that three days late doesn't quite cut it so I will have to plan the "surprise" for next year. However, I can wish you...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE LOU!!!!
We love you and wish you many more happy years.
When asked how she felt turning XX (age redacted to protect the innocent) she stated, " feels like half way to 70" ;-).
Love always...me

3 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
I love the title of this post...don't worry she will forgive you for being 3 days late being that you protected her age, and all
I love you guys, Happy Birthday Laurie!!!
SO so so so funny. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment