Tonight Nate did his first really big poop on the potty. When he finished, he turned and looked and said: "Whoa, that's like the whole world. Well, maybe a big city."
Way to go Nate!!!!! We got the peeing process down over here, but the pooping still seems to be a mistery. Love your word verfication from last night, remember all the liecence plated in NV oh the fun we use to have.
My kids never cease the potty/poop commentary. Such fascination! Well, it doesn't bother me as long as they know what *not* to say if they're at someone else's house!
I'm glad Nate went on the pot. Just tonight, Owen, went in the tub and started crying "Help. Help me. I don't like my poop poops in the bathtub, they scare me." And Laurie he actually was scared and was in the corner of the tub trying to get away from them and crying. Poor kid. I don't think he'll do that again.
Former attorney, now a stay-at-home mom to four boys. Still practicing in arbitration, dispute resolution, and property law. Also teaching daily courses in civil procedure.
6 comments:
I loved that quote!!!!!! I am glad he was pleased with his...uh... ouput, shall we say?
Way to go Nate!!!!! We got the peeing process down over here, but the pooping still seems to be a mistery. Love your word verfication from last night, remember all the liecence plated in NV oh the fun we use to have.
Kris--I like your spelling of "mystery".
It's like a Jabberwocky version of "miserable mystery" or "misery and mystery".
And we all know potty training is a miserable mysterious misery.
My kids never cease the potty/poop commentary. Such fascination! Well, it doesn't bother me as long as they know what *not* to say if they're at someone else's house!
I'm glad Nate went on the pot. Just tonight, Owen, went in the tub and started crying "Help. Help me. I don't like my poop poops in the bathtub, they scare me." And Laurie he actually was scared and was in the corner of the tub trying to get away from them and crying. Poor kid. I don't think he'll do that again.
That's so lovely, it really makes me want to start potty-training. Thanks for the poetic incentive.
Post a Comment