I know, I know. Pete is a B.O.U.S.
(Baby Of Unusual Size)
(Baby Of Unusual Size)
Good thing for Grace he's not yet rolling over.
Busy, busy, busy. More to come.
Don't be alarmed by the monthly countdown of my posts. I fully intend April to have more than two posts. Even if I am pregnant.

11 comments:
Real funny Laurie.
April Fools, right?
Ha ha! When Molly got home from school she told me her teacher's pregnant, which is funny since her teacher is probably close to 50 with adult children... but I believed her for a sec until she said April Fool's!
Cute cousins.
so, you're not pregnant? i'm confused. i hate april fool's day.
I think it's funny. ;)
So cute! Glad you guys could get together!
Wait, wait, what? Are you expecting? Congrats if you are!!!!!!! I don't get it...are you joking...spell it out for me...
Those two are so yummy I can hardly stand it!!!!!!!! I want to kiss them both until they faint.
Did you get pregnant just for me, so I can come and hold another baby?
You're such a good friend.
That would be GREAT fun, now wouldn't it Laurie? Having number 4 and 5 16, or less, months apart. Pete is such a cute chub-a-wub B.O.U.S! Love it!
that is no joke Laurie. NEVER joke about things like that - watch you are pregnant.
OH MY Grace. SO cute!!!!!
Post a Comment