Friday, March 27, 2009

Nate's "Monster"

Spring cleaning uncovered this treasure. Last October when I was wasting my time at the OB's trying to diagnose thrush, Nate found some brochures. Nate LOVES medical brochures. Perhaps he's preparing for a future filled with "sudden urges to urinate" or "erectile dysfunction." Anyway, he decorated this one. Per his explanation, this is "a monster and these are the good guys trying to DEE-STROY it."


7 comments:

sara said...

Oh man, that's hilarious!

Ruthykins said...

i sooooo want our kids to be best friends

Danika said...

That is so funny...I love boys and their awesome imaginations!

Lauren in GA said...

I. am. DYING with laughter!!

Thank goodness for good guys...we wouldn't want one of those monsters running around town causing a path of destruction, now would we?

Cook Crew said...

Those monsters look scary... I'm on Nate's team.

Keri said...

oh man thats total black mail right there. show that to his prom date and the humor will surely live on. man thats to funny. poor guy if he only knew. LOL

Strollerblader said...

I can't stop laughing!! Those naughty sperm monsters attacking that poor, uterus! Luckily, that uterus is armed and dangerous with a lethal Mirena missile inside!

Jen Cherp